Placing an order via phone, fax, or mail:
1. Please be certain when verbally placing an order that you state your
company, your name and phone number.
2. You may order by part # or by description. If you prefer to reference your
part # please advise your customer service rep., so that we can cross reference
it to ours for future orders.
3. Please advise our inside sales people of any special delivery requirements
4. Please ask the order taker to read back your order to you to ensure
Placing an order for furniture hardware:
• Create a customer account online following the simple instructions under the
create account tab.
• Our minimum order for online customers is $25.00.
• Backorders: On multiple item orders, all items in stock will be shipped. Back
ordered items will be shipped as soon as possible.
• Shipping and Handling charges will be applied to your invoice using the
Order Volume (Minimum Order $25.00)
Shipping & Handling Charges
$300 and up
will contact with charges
*All overnight and air shipments will incur actual freight and handling
There are several instances where a product must be retuned such as; damaged,
incorrectly shipped , or incorrectly ordered product. Please follow these
simple instructions on returning goods.
• Please call our office at 315-424-2525 and ask for your customer service rep
• Provide the packing slip order #’s and product part #’s that are being
• Provide the weight of the box, if available, of the products being returned
• A credit will be issued when the product has been received and counted by our
warehouse personnel , and a copy of that credit will be faxed to you
• Note: there are instances when specially ordered or incorrectly ordered
products either cannot be returned, or a restocking fee will be assessed.
We continuously work with our freight carriers to provide our customers with
the best freight rates possible and it is the customer’s discretion how they
would like their product shipped to them. We currently have a three vehicle
fleet and offer delivery within a 50 mile radius of our Syracuse facility on
orders placed over $800.
In an effort to keep our cost at a minimum we have instituted a policy that all
invoices will be faxed to the accounts payable department at the end of
business on the day in which your order is processed, print copies can be
mailed upon request.
Our open terms are 1% - 10 net 30 days for payment. To establish your account
with veterans please contact your customer service rep. We accept Visa,
Mastercard and American express If you don’t choose to establish an account we
can ship COD or accept a check in advance. *** Note: the 1% discount does not
apply to credit card, cod or check in advance payments.